One hundred and two years ago, some 600,000 people lived in west of the Great Lakes. In that year, two Winnipeg businessmen A. E. Scott and J. L. Bathgate entered into a partnership as importers and manufacturers’ agents.
Thus, the birth of the company known as Scott-Bathgate Ltd.
During the 1930’s, Scott-Bathgate began an expansion phase, opening branch offices, warehouses and factories across Canada. With these new facilities in place, a new era for the company was launched.
The introduction of the brand name “NUTTY CLUB” caught on and is now a recognized brand by our consumers for its quality in confectionery items, including packaged candy, salted nuts and popcorn.